It is famous chant in web that 'content is the king'. But, how far is it true to believe that a single tool can make your website popular and desirable. What if you have a content rich website written on white sheets without any design? Will content be the king in that situation also? This and many more questions must have bugged you before designing your website. In this article you can find a brief discussion of the point that content is not the king in SEO.
Content is certainly not the king, at least always. You need to have unique content to make it royal. If you have simple content written for long then this can't help you in getting traffic. Here your king fails to give you a royal welcome. When your visitors come to your website they look for information which should be fresh not stale. This makes you different from your competitors. You just don't need to write content but to update it so that your visitors can have unique, informative content in your website.
Many website companies hire professional writers for content writing, which is certainly the easiest way to get fresh and appealing content. But the problem comes when you don't update your content and rely on your technical experts to write the content. Be concise in your approach. Make sure your copy should be search engine friendly. Edit your copy intermittently keeping your target audience in mind. If your destiny favors you and you get a professional copywriter then half of your content responsibilities will be covered.
Black Hat SEO
If content is every single alphabet featured in your website then it's also the keywords which many SEO forcibly gorge in the website. Since content is the king so many website companies hire writers who can write the content which is a simple replica of the available content. This comes when thee companies hire a third party content provider. This can lead you to copy right infringement. So avoid stolen content. Unique original content is the king so being original is giving your content the right treatment.
Many SEO companies claim to give original content and end up giving stolen, copied content. This is what search engines avoid the most. If you repeatedly do the same then it may list you as a spammers, which is certainly worse than having a 30+ ranking in search engine pages. If you ignore the search engines then also this kind of content is less desired by the visitors. Hence have a clear idea of your content and use it to get traffic not unsavory reputation.
SEO RELATED ARTICLES
- SEO Articles
- Website for Visitor Or Search
- Tips To Create An Effective Title
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blogs For Better SEO
- 10 Website Mistakes That Can Affect Your SEO
- How To Make A Search Engine Friendly Website?
- Steps Towards A Successful SEO
- 5 Walls Restricting Your Success SEO
- Important SEO Techniques
- Important Commandments Of Link Building
- Know You're SEO Better
- Traffic Generating Tactics For SEO
- Designing Tips For Search Engine
- Basics Of Search Engine Optimization
- Rules Of Search Engine Positioning
- Rules To Get The Best Out Of Your SEO
- Myths Of Search Engine Submission
- Hiring A SEO Company
- Beginners Guide To SEO
- Important SEO Queries
- Difference between Search Engines And Search Directories
- Search Engine Marketing
- Essentials Of Search Engine Optimization
- Rules For Strategic SEO
- Internet Marketing - An Overview
- Pay Per Click
- SEO Outsourcing
- Search Engines Then, Now And Forever
- Important SEO Tools - for a better SEO
- Important Factors Of SEO Pricing
- Nine Steps to better Search Engine Friendly Writing