Your website represents your business and it's your promotional tool too. For you the website means your business but for World Wide Web it is just another site. Your website might have all information a visitor can need but it can be left unnoticed by your potential visitor. In this web fraternity where billions of websites are in a status quo, you need to learn every possible way to make your site noticeable and desired by your visitor. Here are five important guidelines which can help your website get noticed by the visitor.
Be Professional - Look Professional
Today the mantra is to become professional in your approach and looks as well. No one likes looking at a boring and dull site or a site which looks like a Website Designing power point presentation. Be creative while designing. Make sure your site is informative, appealing and well designed. Use special effect but limit yourself while using Flash. It can be an instant eye catcher but it makes your site heavy making it slow to load, which might irritate your visitor.
Search Engine Optimization
When your business tool is a website you can't expect advertising only in business cards or newspapers. You need to submit your website in all possible major search engines. Your visitors will come through search engines. Search engines are the online registration site which provides your visitors your address and other information. Search engines like spiders pick words and information from your website indexing it in its database. This database is searched by millions of visitors all over the globe everyday.
Link exchange is the fast and easy way to make your site visible to your target audience. Find websites having similar content and exchange links with them. Create your banner and place them in other websites and provide them the same. This is a smart give and take process where you give them visitors in return they do that for you
To get noticed you have to be ubiquitous in media. This should involve print advertisements, TVC (Television Commercials) and online advertisements. Write press releases and organize press meets to announce your product and latest services, this gives you an offline presence. People will visit your site when they will relate to you and this relation building can be done through media
Interact and take feedback
Be interactive with your visitors. Create message boards and forums in your website where your visitors can interact freely. Have chat rooms and other online chat services where your visitors can directly interact with you. Send newsletter and feedback forms, these methods make you more credible and help your visitors to get back to you easily.
WEBSITE DESIGN RELATED ARTICLES
- Webite Design Articles
- Website Planning .Plan your Venture
- Guidelines to Accessible Website
That Lures Visitors
- Myths and reality of Website
- Fontastic Website .Use of right
- Website Design .What lies beneath?
- Guidelines for A Small
- Content or Design . Who's the Boss
- Website For ALL
- Guidelines For Infallible
- Logo Designing Articles
- Website Usability - Your Magic Stick
- Spell-Bound Website Designing
- Website Designing Horrors
- Website Designing Mistakes
- Website Credibility - things to remember
- Color Balance For Your Website
- Attractive Website Creative Approach
- Common Website Designing Mistakes
- Tips for Beginners in Website Designing
- 10 Reasons To Launch A Website
- Visual Appeal In Website Design
- Effective Traffic Building-Reality bites
- Designing For Search Engines
- Tips To Increase Web Navigation
- Pod Cast Next Generation
- Media & your Website
- Content Management System