There are many website owners who believe in doing there own SEO. This requires in-depth knowledge about the whole optimization process. Though, there are many books, magazines available for SEO but there are few practical questions which you always wanted to ask but didn't know whom to ask. This article will give a brief answer to few important queries. Read on to explore the intricacies of search engine optimization.
How Important Is Anchor Text? How To Place An Anchor Text?
Yes, anchor text is an imperative tool for your page optimization. These anchor text explain the links. In SEO, every page optimization is very important. You need to have a clear menu for a better optimization. Your anchor text should explain your links and vice versa. Anchor text makes it easier for the users to navigate within your website.
Should There Be Any Pop -Up Window In My Website?
After years of link exchange program my website page ranking is not moving at all. What would be the reason behind this?
Though link exchange is an important seo tool but it doesn't assure you any raise in page ranking. Initially link exchange was solely to link all the relevant sites so that when a user comes to a particular site he can find related links in that site. But now link exchange has almost become a mere platform to exchange links with other websites. Search engines now ban websites with irrelevant links or absurd links. Hence link exchange plays a crucial role in search engine optimization.
Often it happens with websites where despite of link exchange page rank doesn't increase. The reason for this could be the lack of anchor text where your pages are not optimized.
What If My Rank Slashes?
There isn't any specific formula for PR in search engines. It depends on various details. But, if you keep on changing your website then you won't be able to understand what works for your website and what not. Hence, don't expect a high ranking overnight. It's a slow and steady process. Have patience and follow the search engine algorithms for a better optimization not ranking.
Do I need To Resubmit My Website, Intermittently, To Search Engines?
No, you don't need to submit your website every month or year. Search engines can automatically find you through other sites. You don't need to submit your website again and again as has been indexed on the first submission.
SEO RELATED ARTICLES
- SEO Articles
- SEO Facts And Common Beliefs
- 10 tips For better
Search Engine Optimization
- Link Popularity brief portrayal
- Link Popularity With Internal,
Incoming And Outgoing links
- Title Tag Describe Your Website
- Website for Visitor Or Search
- Top ten SEO Myths
- Common SEO Mistakes
- Tips To Create An Effective Title
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blogs For Better SEO
- How To Make A Search Engine Friendly Website?
- 10 Website Mistakes That Can Affect Your SEO
- Steps Towards A Successful SEO
- 5 Walls Restricting Your Success SEO
- Rules Of Search Engine Positioning
- Rules To Get The Best Out Of Your SEO
- Myths Of Search Engine Submission
- Hiring A SEO Company
- Content - A tool Not The King
- Beginners Guide To SEO
- Difference between Search Engines And Search Directories
- Search Engine Marketing
- Essentials Of Search Engine Optimization
- Rules For Strategic SEO
- Internet Marketing - An Overview
- Pay Per Click
- SEO Outsourcing
- Search Engines Then, Now And Forever
- Important SEO Tools - for a better SEO
- Important Factors Of SEO Pricing
- Nine Steps to better Search Engine Friendly Writing