Website Designing like any other art requires creativity and diligence. At one point of time, even an expert must have been a fledgling designer. If you are a beginner in website designing then you need to keep few things in mind before designing your website. Perseverance and practice can make you an expert in website designing, all you need is to learn from every mistake of others because you can't survive long by learning from your own mistakes. Following are five important tips for website designing.
Don't be a Communication Bucket
Be particular while learning web deigning. Don't try to learn everything about Website Designing at once. Have patience and learn step by step. For beginners it can be utterly confounding to learn every detail of Website Designing as it's a vast subject which needs time and determination.
Leave something for the Experts
Don't try to be an expert overnight. There are few things like logo and graphics which you should leave for the experts. First of all clear your basics and let techies take care of your logo and graphics
Have a plan
Before you begin designing your website have a clear layout of your project. Know about the web host, content, domain name and lay out. These fields affect your expenditure and if you make a plan before starting then you have completed half the project.
Be organized and have a completely organized website. Your visitors don't have time to look for links; it's your duty to lead them to the desired information. If you have a website then it should have well placed links leading the visitor to other pages. Organizing your site to help your visitor in navigating is very important whether you want them to buy something or just to visit your website. Hence make sure unnecessary graphics shouldn't hinder you while leading your visitor. Make the most out of your visitor's attention because you this is a one time opportunity.
Be specific about your website requirements and learn the tools accordingly. You might spend days learning Flash and you realize you don't even need it, which is certainly a waste of time for you. Be clear in your approach while designing a website.
Keep it Short and Simple
This is called the KISS (keep it short and simple) theory. Make a simple site where people can decipher your message. Don't be ambiguous and over ambitious. As a beginner you should start with simple tools to make your first website.
WEBSITE DESIGN RELATED ARTICLES
- Webite Design Articles
- Website Planning .Plan your Venture
- Guidelines to Accessible Website
That Lures Visitors
- Myths and reality of Website
- Fontastic Website .Use of right
- Website Design .What lies beneath?
- Guidelines for a Small
- Content or Design . Who's the Boss
- Website For ALL
- Guidelines For Infallible
- Website Usability - Your Magic Stick
- Spell-Bound Website Designing
- Website Designing Horrors
- Website Designing Mistakes
- Website Credibility - things to remember
- Color Balance For Your Website
- Attractive Website Creative Approach
- Common Website Designing Mistakes
- 10 Reasons To Launch A Website
- Guidelines to make your
- Visual Appeal In Website Design
- Effective Traffic Building-Reality bites
- Designing For Search Engines
- Tips To Increase Web Navigation
- Pod Cast Next Generation
- Media & your Website
- Content Management System